We are committed to protecting your privacy. Please read the following statement to learn about our information gathering and dissemination practices.
- We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully. We collect information about you for 2 reasons, firstly to process your order and second, to provide you with the best possible service.
- The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law. We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings. If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- When you use our Website, we collect and store your personal information which is provided by you from time to time. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our Website to make your experience safer and easier. More importantly, while doing so we collect personal information from you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
- We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates. These entities and affiliates may market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-out.
- Our Website has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
- We provide all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account.
If you want to remove your contact information from all Bizzna.com lists and newsletters, please visit unsubscribe
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mr. Sajeed Munshi
45/1, Ground Floor, Stephens Road,
Frazer Town, Bangalore – 560005.Karnataka, India.
Time: Mon – Fri (10:00 AM - 06:00 PM)
Only Sat (10:00 AM – 03:00 PM)
Please contact us regarding any questions regarding this statement. At email@example.com